Sunday, May 9

Speachless

Oli and I are both fans of Chloe Sevigny as an actress, and we both agree that she has never really done a bad film?! Woo! I, however admire her for another reason too...her style. Whether she is dressed for the red carpet or just hanging out...on her skateboard! She has an effortless cool manor about her, she has a real striking unique look that I love, being a former model gives her a strong fashion background. Last year she designed her own collection which included both men's and women's pieces for Manhattan Boutique 'Opening Ceremony' (see picture 3 for example) The collection was sold exclusively in Barneys, Colette and Dover Street Market. The collection received mixed reviews, as I imagine she herself does...but...in my humble opinion I think she's ace, and definitely one of my favourite style crushes.







Pretty as a picture...much Love! Oh and here's a little song I've had on repeat lately, Its off the new Breakage album, which is definitely worth a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment